Eid al-Adha also known as “Festival of the Sacrifice” is the second of two Muslim holidays celebrated worldwide every year.
During the holiday, people especially in the GCC take advantage of this time to book holiday packages with their loved ones. Hotels from all over GCC and Asia always come up with great packages for guests and I have listed the Top 10 Eid Al Adha getaway ideas where you can spend the long holidays this year.
1. For families looking to get away for the day, Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort offers an ‘Eid Day Out’ which is available on the first three days of Eid. For a charge of AED 200, the Eid Day Out package gives guests an opportunity to enjoy pool access in one of the largest swimming pools in the UAE and on the beach which happens to be on the longest strip in the region. The package also includes a 50AED voucher that can be redeemed at any of the restaurants or bars in the resort during the days of Eid.
2. Tilal Liwa Hotel is an elegant retreat for those seeking a unique desert experience and the true spirit of Arabia. The hotel is complete with leisure facilities such as the Body & Soul Health Club and Gym offering massage treatments for a more refreshed and rejuvenated body while a dip at the temperature-controlled pool overlooking the vast desert will give you more energy to try other activities at the hotel.
3. Have a picture-perfect holiday and enjoy the majestic view of Downtown Dubai by staying in the Junior Suite of Ramada Downtown Dubai with the Burj Khalifa and Fountain View. Located at the heart of Dubai, guests are guaranteed to enjoy easy access to the city’s exciting events for the holiday, as well as indulge in a shopping spree at The Dubai Mall, which is a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
4. W Maldives has unveiled a special holiday package for Eid Al Adha specifically designed for its GCC guests, offering a complimentary night stay for every three nights booked.
Guests booking EID AL ADHA ESCAPE PACKAGE, will receive significant savings on spa treatments at overwater AWAY Spa, water sports activities, private dining on one of the resort’s seven coral terraces, complimentary welcome amenity in the room and daily shisha with Arabic snacks for two on the beach.
5. Kempinski Hotel Ajman has a Stay 4, Pay 3 offer where you can enjoy a four-night escape to the shores of the picturesque Arabian Gulf with 500-metre white-sand private beach and pay only for three nights. Your unforgettable stay includes a complimentary sumptuous buffet breakfast and free Wi-Fi.
6. Bali is renowned for its warm and genuine hospitality options. The variety of natural wealth and beauty, culture and world-class tourist facilities that the Indonesian tourism industry offers to holidaymakers have become special attractions for Gulf travelers.
Located on the beachfront at the secluded enclave of Nusa Dua, The St. Regis Bali Resort is the captivating dream of a mythic tropical paradise: lush gardens, inviting pools, a private beach and a swimmable lagoon of clear blue saltwater, with water activities ranging from snorkeling to kite surfing – or simply strolling along the soft white sand on a seductive starlit night, the waves gently lapping against the shore.
7. Wyndham Dubai Marina, the first Wyndham Hotels and Resorts hotel in the UAE, is offering something for everyone this Eid Al-Adha. Families, couples and friends can celebrate the long break in the bustling Dubai Marina area from AED499 per room, per night*. The offer includes a delicious buffet breakfast for two people, 30% off at all Wyndham Dubai Marina restaurants including the signature restaurant Range, and 50% off any spa treatments at the BeWell spa.
8. The Ajman Palace Hotel has created fabulous stay and dining promotions this Eid. Escape to this seaside sanctuary for a memorable family holiday and experience the finest traditions of Arabic hospitality surrounded by luxury.
9. In celebration of the “Festival of Sacrifice,” Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay has prepared a series of carefully-crafted offers to ensure a joyful Eid filled with chic entertainment and enticing culinary fare.
Three days brunch, Wolfgang Puck dining, Kid’s Club including Heya Beya, rooms and Spa promotions will make your long weekend this Eid a memorable one.
10. Spend a joyous Eid Al Adha celebration at Al Raha Beach Hotel and experience a holiday packed with fun-filled activities and surprises for the entire family.
Starting from AED813++ per night, family of four will have an amazing stay at Al Raha Beach Hotel inclusive of a sumptuous International breakfast buffet for two adults and two children plus a lavishEid brunch during the 1st day of Eid. The package includes additional perks of 20% off the total bill while dining at any of the hotel’s restaurants and 20% discount on massage and beauty treatments at the Body and Soul Recreation Club.